Thanks for visiting my website. If you wish to read about me - its all
Ritesh Mandal :
Born : 16th February 1978 at Rangat Middle Andaman. Time 12.42 am, at home
The lists of schools I attended :
1. Govt. Primary School Rangat, Middle Andaman (1st standard - 2 months)
2. Govt. Primary School Subashgram, Diglipur, North Andaman, Andaman & Nicobar Islands. (1st - 5th Standard)
3. Govt. Middle School Subashgram, Diglipur, North Andaman, Andaman & Nicobar Islands. (6th standard - few months)
4. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNV), Bloomsdale, Chouldari, South Andaman. Andaman and Nicobar Islands (6th -8th standard)
5. (again) Govt. Middle School SubashGram, Diglipur, North Andaman, Andaman & Nicobar Islands. (8th standard - few months)
6. Govt. Senior Secondary School, SubashGram, Diglipur, North Andaman, Andaman & Nicobar Islands. (9th standard - 2 months)
7. Govt. Senior Secondary School, Sabari Junction, Rangat, Middle Andaman, Andaman & Nicobar Islands. (9th and 10th Standard)
8. Govt. Model School, Port Blair, Andaman & Nicobar Islands. (11th and 12th Standard)
Always wanted to become an Electronics engineer but instead joined M.B.B.S. at Govt. Medical College, Nagpur, Maharashtra for medical graduation
First time on stage for singing 1995 August during Ganesh Festival celebrations.
General Secretary : Music Society, Students Council 1996-1998
President : Music Society, Students Council 1998-1999
Learned to play Lead Guitar 1998. Used to sing a bit too.
Assembled my first Personal Computer in 1998 (at hostel room). AMD 450 , 64 MB, 4.3 GB HDD
Created my first website www.gmcnagpur.net : 1999 Website is now defunct since 2001
Internship 2002 : Urban : Govt. Medical College Nagpur. Rural : PHC Yenwa, Nagpur District
>>September 2003 : Joined Andaman & Nicobar Administration as Medical Officer. Posted to G.B. Pant Hospital Port Blair.
>>March 2004 : Posted to Primary Health Center Tugapur, North Andaman as Medical Officer incharge. Single doctor posted at PHC.
>>September 2004 : Posted to Primary Health Center Havelock, South Andaman as Medical Officer incharge. Only physician for the whole Havelock Island. Held additional charges of: 1. Administrative Officer of the Havelock Island. 2. Incharge of Civil Supplies. 3. Chairman of Residential Accommodation Allotment Committee (RAAC). 4. Auditor Consumer Co-Op Society. 5. Member Muster Board : Department of Agriculture.
26th Dec 2004 : Tsunami Day - trapped in the tsunami waters in the creek of Havelock and escaped death!
>>July 2005 : Posted to worst Tsunami effected Katchal Island as Medical Officer incharge. Again Single doctor for the whole Island. Lived in tents, Had worst kind of foods and blah blah..... (needless to mention that Tsunami rehabilitation claims by the agencies are misleading).
>> December 2005 : Received a call from a company @ Chennai to join Clinical Research. Hence left lonely life as a doctor and set off to Chennai for good.
PART 3 .......
>> December 2005 : The firm for which I left Andaman changed their mind.
>> January 2006 : Joined ICRI Mumbai for Clinical Data Management but realized in a week that it is not worth.
>> February 2006 : Back to Chennai at RxMD as Director (IT Operations) / Project Manager (Data Management). Learned Clinical Research / Clinical Data Management skills, improved IT skills further
>> June 2007 : Attended DIA Annual meet at Atlanta, Georgia as Speaker.
>> 26 November 2007 : Got married !
>> March 2008 : Joined Microtherapeutics Pvt. Ltd. (MTR) as Department Head of Clinical Data Management.
>> March 2009 : iSOFT PLC as Business Analyst in Project Management Group.
>> March 2012 : Accenture Services Pvt. Ltd. as Operations Manager (Pharmacoviligance)
>> March 2015 : ArisGlobal as Product Manager (Signal detection and Management)